LT DICKENS DESIGNS.
Terms of Sale
Terms of Sale
- All custom-made (made-to-order) items require a minimum 50% deposit prior to any work being started, including the ordering of any fabrics.
- All Deposits are non-refundable and are not returnable.
- No work will begin until the deposit (deposits) has (have) cleared, if the deposit (deposits) is (are) made by check.
- Items that require special fabric, or other specially ordered materials, or special work will require an additional deposit prior to any design work or fabrication being started.
- Deposits on specially-ordered fabrics and other specially-ordered items are non-refundable.
- Custom ordered fabrics and items, and custom-made (“made-to-order”) items are not returnable, and no refund will be made on these items.
- Any change to a custom-ordered (“made-to-order”) item that LT Dickens Designs is making or has already made, because of weight gain or loss on the part of the Customer may require additional charges. Furthermore, the change or changes could require additional time to complete. As a result, the item(s) may not be finished when needed by the Customer.
- Any change to items beyond what has been agreed upon between the Customer, and LT Dickens Designs at the time of the sale, regardless of what the change is, must be accepted by LT Dickens Designs and signed off by the “Client”. Any change may require additional charges and deposits. Furthermore, the change or changes could take additional time to complete. As a result, the item(s) may not be finished when needed by the Customer.
- All claims must be made within 10 calendar days of receipt of the item. All claims must be accompanied by a copy of the invoice regardless of the nature of the claim.
- Returned (NSF) checks are subject to a $50.00 fee.
- Any payment regarding item(s) on an Invoice, or that is made towards the balance due implies acceptance of these Terms of Sale regardless of whether or not a signature has been affixed below.
- Any payments made through credit cards are subject to a 4% surcharge.